ChaseFuture's mentors help students from around the world realize their educational dreams.
To become one of us, complete an application today!
All of our full time positions are at ChaseFuture's Headquarters in Shanghai, China.
We offer competitive startup salary, stock options, and other benefits for all of our team members.
Client Relations Associate
We are looking to hire a Client Relations Associate to help us improve our lead conversion, provide service to clients and, if successful, follow a pathway to a management role within the company over time.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Present ChaseFuture’s admissions consulting services by answering questions from prospective clients on informational calls, ChaseFuture.com and on QQ and WeChat
• Host office visits and serve as a ChaseFuture brand ambassador at select events
• Support ChaseFuture customers with super responsive instant messaging, email and phone service
• Pro-actively cross sell ChaseFuture products and services, and promote events information to enquirers / clients
• Update Customer Relationship Manager database and ChaseFuture.com client profiles for strong cross-team collaboration
• Back up Sales Associate in his/her absence
Critical Success Factors:
• Friendly, energetic, patient, reliable and passionate service for ChaseFuture’s clients
• Responsive (rapid replies!) and strong communication with clients and ChaseFuture team members
• Creative problem-solver who can utilize search engines and university admissions webpages to quickly answer client questions
• Willingness to work long, hard, and smart to make ChaseFuture successful (including work on select weekends)
• Mandarin native-speaker competence and English proficient writer and speaker
• Chinese work authorization with a bachelor’s degree or higher from American or British institution desirable, but not necessary.
• Passionate about international education and expanding university access
• Strong sense of responsibility, strong sense of customer service, strong interpersonal communication skills and attention to details
Please send your resume and/or cover letter to email@example.com to complete the application. If you have not heard from us by 30 April 2015, you should assume your application has been unsuccessful.